Frequently Asked Questions
REPUBLIC PACKERS: FAQs
There are multiple ways to book a move with Republic Packers and Movers:
- You just need to fill the contact form, one of our field agent will call you and schedule in-house estimate.
- You can send us a mail with a list of all the items you need to move. We will send you a formal quote in detail
- You can directly call our customer care no. +91 93 3001 7001 to speak with us. One of our field agent then follow up with you and schedule in-house estimate.
Safety, Security and Sincerity that is our core value. That is what makes us most trusted packers and movers in Kolkata. We have high regards for all our customers and their belongings. We have pan India network to shift your household goods or vehicle to any part in India.
You can start planning your move as early as 3 months before. You should shortlist minimum five movers of your choice and ask for in-house estimate with which you will have a rough idea about the pricing. Now, you can select a mover of your choice and negotiate the deal
Generally it does not happen, because all shifting are done with proper planning. However if something like that happen our field executive will personally visit you and as soon as he file his report, we compensate for the item within 21 working days.
Yes, we do offer transit insurance for HHG and vehicle. Insurance amount vary on the value of HHG or vehicle. We suggest you always opt for insurance to safe guard your goods against any natural calamity or accident during transit.
As we stated in earlier faq, you can start planning your move as early as 3 months before. You can check your home or apartment thoroughly and make a list of unnecessary item that are not usable. Now you should start selling them and make a final list. Now you can call a field agent for in-house estimate.
We offer pack yourself, we can pack some of your belongings or we can pack everything. We are here to help you and make the process stress free.
We use export quality packing materials and techniques for packing HHG or Vehicle.
- We use soft foam to protect polish of your furniture.
- Bubble wrap for all the fragile items.
- Special carton box for books.
- Normal 3ft*3ft carton for packing cloths and other items.
- Corrugated roll for packing large appliances and other goods.
- Standard cello tapes for sealing carton boxes and roll wraps.
- Stretch film for water proofing of all the HHG and 2- wheeler.
- Permanent marker for numbering HHG.
- Crating for extra precaution at extra cost.